Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter days







It has been so long since my last post!

Time flies and then you look back and 3 months has passed!  So here is what has been going on with us.

I am fulfilling my dreams of living in VT with all of the snow we have been experiencing this winter. But still lucky to have the beauty of the ocean close by.  Our little guy is getting bigger by the moment. I wanted to share some pictures of the crafts I put together recently. The ice lanterns were inspired by Gardenmama and the banner inspired by Soulemama.  

Happy Winter!

2 comments:

  1. i love the ice lanterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the ice lanterns are incredible! Did you use a bundt pan? I don't know that I've ever read gardenmama. I'm off to check out the inspiration for those lanterns. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete