Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to work!



I went back to work today... this week I am only going in one day. Next week I will start back to a part time schedule. Which will be 3 days a week. I must say I am overwhelmed. Anxiety is an emotion that comes extremely easy to me. So needless to say I have it...big time! There is so much to do in a short amount of time! One of my co-workers is not coming back this season. With me being part-time the responsibilities seem to be to much. I know everything always seems bad in the moment. I am going to try to sleep on it and hopefully will feel some relief in the morning....

On a brighter note yesterday needs to be reflected on briefly. It was a cloudy morning but we spent it at our local Le leche league meeting. My friend recently had a beautiful baby girl and we went together. It is always nice to get together with women that also nurse there children. It is a comfortable environment where I always end up learning something. The sun came out to accompany the warm weather so Meade and I hit the streets. We walked, went on the swing and just enjoyed being outside. I ended the day with a really nice yoga class. I have not been to a class since before I was pregnant. It was nice and gentle...something I really needed.

I will be teaching a couple workshops this spring at the garden center where I work. The picture I included is one thing people will be making....a bird feeder with a succulent green roof.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a big day, Kelly. Have a cup of tea and relax...I know easier said then done.
    I love the birdhouse with the succulent roof. Great idea!
    Much Peace.

    ReplyDelete